- Graduate of Accountancy is preferred. Licensure (CPA) will be an advantage. No less than five (5) years of experience in financial reporting/general ledgers in manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with automated accounting systems
- Able to communicate fluently (English and Tagalog).
- Familiar with statutory reporting and submittals (SSS, HDMF, Philhealth, tax, etc.)
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Prepares and analyses monthly and year-end financial statements.
- Maintains General Ledger
- Handles bank reconciliation.
- Handles AP Prepares OPEX, CAPEX and supporting schedules.
SALES ENGINEER (VISAYAS/MINDANAO AREA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering
- With at least 2 years working experience as Sales Executive, Sales Engineer or Account Executive in a manufacturing company
- Proficient in product and sales presentation skill
- Assertive, eager to achieve goals and targets
- With very good oral communication skills
- Residing in the Visayas/MIndanao Area
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles list of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on market information supplied by the marketing support group and those gathered from business directories, newspapers and other sources.
- Calls on Company officials and technical personnel of commercial, business and industrial establishments to convince them of the desirability and practicability of products offered.
- Travels throughout assigned sales territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers by phone.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or any related courses
- Fluent in English communication, with good command of the English language
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as IQA Team Leader or Member
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Document Controller
- Skills Required: Auditing, Documentation, Communication, Coordination, Time Management, MS Office
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for supporting the Quality Management Representative in the administration of the Company’s Quality Management System to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the Internal Quality Audit (IQA) as the IQA Team Leader to determine conformance of the Company’s QMS to ISO 9001 standard; to assess the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the QMS; and to identify possible areas for improvement.
- Issues Corrective Action Report (CAR) and ensures implementation of the corrective action process on the nonconformities detected from the third party audit, IQA, customer complaint, and internal complaint.
- Coordinates with the Certifying Body on the requirements related to ISO certification, renewal/recertification, and surveillance audits.
- Operates the Document Control Center (DCC) such that documents and records control processes are established, documented, implemented, maintained and improved.
- Prepares the DCC and CAR reports and collates the QMS Department Monthly Operations Review (MOR) Reports for submission to the QMR.
- Identifies possible areas for improvement and submits proposals for inclusion in the Continual Improvement Program.